WORLD'S FINEST SEERSUCKER FABRIC — BY THE YARD! Calling all fabric artists, quilters, makers, crafters and sewing enthusiasts! Come one, come all to shop one of a kind, top quality Seersucker fabric from Sea Suckers Clothing Co.! Now available for sale by the yard. Our Seersucker fabric is the perfect choice for warm weather apparel, Summer fashion, and craft projects with a nautical theme. A lightweight, cozy cotton, the weave on the fabric creates a pucker, which allows for breathing room when the fabric is worn. The word 'seersucker' originated in 18th century Persia as šir o šakar, literally meaning, 'milk and sugar,' which referenced the pattern's alternating smooth and puckered surfaces. Our Seersucker fabric comes in three plaids and can be used for dressy or casual wear.
Please allow 7-10 processing days on available fabric. Sea Suckers Fabrics ship separately.
Below are the available rates:
- Buy 2 to 6 yards and pay $18.80 each
- Buy 7 to 10 yards and pay only $17.80 each
- Buy 11 to 18 yards and pay only $16.80 each
- Buy 19 to 24 and pay only $15.80 each
- Buy 25 to 36 yards and pay only $14.80 each
- Buy 37 to 60 yards and pay only $13.80 each
- Buy 61 to 100 yards and pay only $12.80 each